Domination Servers
Poll: nurf the hammers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
no
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nurf the hammers
The hammer, wrench and axe in their current state are unbalanced as they deal 100 damage when a ct throws them at a T. This accompanied by the fact that they have a large hitbox makes it extremely easy to use them and unbalanced. My suggestion is to reduce the damage to 95 as this would still be a substantial amount but not a 1 hit kill to a T who was 100 health and thus balance the weapon.
vent cell hyphen spray
Listen to craigy.
denied
+1 so fucking tired of being killed in 1 hit by a shitty hammer whenever im rebelling
I'll wrench your face ****
I dont even need to aim with spanners, as long as i throw it relatively close, I'm guaranteed a kill lmfao
preb lord
(04-16-2019, 09:03 AM)PMartion Wrote: I dont even need to aim with spanners, as long as i throw it relatively close, I'm guaranteed a kill lmfao
You mad about canyon dams hammertime? ???
Okay, This is epic.

Shapiro
(04-17-2019, 01:09 AM)Shapiro Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 09:03 AM)PMartion Wrote: I dont even need to aim with spanners, as long as i throw it relatively close, I'm guaranteed a kill lmfao
You mad about canyon dams hammertime? ???

Angry
preb lord
Yeah I don't see any need for nerfing Hammers. The fact you lose it after you throw it justifies the high damage. The hitbox is an issue but I don't see an easy fix for this. I dunno any coders in the house?