Domination Servers
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Says | The Revival.
I don't think you understand that simon says is difficult to enforce. We had specific rules last time and it solved nothing. Look at the video old mate posted above, prime example. Cunts are clueless, and you should know better than to expect Jailbreak players to follow the rules as strictly as you think they will.

Is it even fun for the T's? One foot out of line and you're dead? It's an excuse to bend the rules, which this game allows you to do.

Bad game for bad CT's.

It's not getting unbanned.
(02-05-2019, 12:17 PM)ONIONZZZ Wrote: I don't think you understand that simon says is difficult to enforce. We had specific rules last time and it solved nothing. Look at the video old mate posted above, prime example. Cunts are clueless, and you should know better than to expect Jailbreak players to follow the rules as strictly as you think they will.

Is it even fun for the T's? One foot out of line and you're dead? It's an excuse to bend the rules, which this game allows you to do.

Bad game for bad CT's.

It's not getting unbanned.

You probably still didn't read my reply but thats okay. I guess we just disagree fundamentally. 

Your contention is that it's difficult to enforce, and cunts are clueless. My opinion is that it's not difficult to enforce, and people "were" clueless. You say it had specific rules, though none were written or talked about - outside from playing the game. People use to dip their feet in water hoping it was warm. Now they wont. Sorry onionz but i disagree everytime and others do too. 

Make a poll, and let consensus get the final decision in. Either on discord or this thread. (its been banned for nearly 5 months, give this reform a chance)
We have been arguing, and many have been watching. So let the people decide for a final time. 

https://imgur.com/a/JvjjrsA

Do another poll, make it happen. Let. The. People. Decide.
who ever changed my name back. i love you
Nope, staff are the ones that have to deal with the problems that it causes.

Closed.