• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Minigames Staff Application Template
Domination Servers
Staff requirements
[Must be over 16]
[No serious bans in the last month] 
 [Active player (min 30hrs total per) stats]
[Understanding of our Rules]

Minigames applications are viewable by the public.

Find your SteamID

Quote:Name/Steam ID: <yourname> / <yoursteamid> (e.g STEAM_0:0:1736)

What are the usual times can you be available to staff in our servers? (E.g. 7 days a week, Saturdays and Sundays etc. and Est. amount of hours per week):

<answer>

Have you applied before? If so why do you believe your application was denied? 

<answer>

Have you been banned from our servers? And if so, why and what have you learnt from your past deeds? 

<answer>

Do you have any previous experience from being a part of a community as a staff member? 

<answer>

Why do you want to become a staff member of Domination servers? 

<answer>

You have been granted moderator status. An individual with an obscenely loud microphone is distracting conversation, people are complaing. What is your response and why?

<answer>

You have been granted moderator status. A fellow staff member uses his powers to complete a course map and you witnessed it. He tells you to not worry about it and to move on. What is your response and why?  

<answer>

You have been granted moderator status. You have just joined the server. An individual is intentionally delaying the round. What is your step-by-step response and why?

<answer>

Name and explain 5 characteristics about yourself that compliments your ability to serve Domination Servers

<answer>

Being in our staff team you agree to follow our rules and will follow them to your fullest ability.
Sign __________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since minigames development has kicked off again (and may be advertised in the near future) i decided to make an application template for it. It's basically a straight rip from the JB template, though i added a new font, tweaked some times and re-wrote all of the questions. If you see anything here that is incorrect, please by all means change it' it is yours. Also, take this as my re-application for minigames. I'd like to help when it comes to fruition. Sorry for any hic'ups in the past, was going through some change in my life and may have sperged out for a bit. Ty and pece c: -has been edited multiple times because of OCD.
who ever changed my name back. i love you
Hes been playing MG for over 6 years. Pretty sure he knows what his doing so id say

+1
#edit: the template has been successfully modified to its full potential. It should now wholesomely represent the templates of others alike. I have added 3 questions that embody the necessary thought processes of an average minigames moderator. Threads deemed to be accepted by the majority should be locked/closed away as to not spoil the questions answers. Again, this template was not created by me it was molded to suit a theme. Thank you, C:
who ever changed my name back. i love you