Domination Servers
Poll: Should I be forgiven?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell Yes
0%
Definitely... NOT
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(JamalTheCamal) Unban Request! Please Help! (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Name: JamalTheCamal 

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857806405/

Sourcebans or CTban: Server Ban

Which Server (e.g JB1): Jailbreak 1

Reason for the ban: Injected Cheats

Banning admin: Console Banned ( SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation )

Hi there Admins,
I am writing an Unban Request to you in hope of it being accepted. I have been banned from DS Jailbreak Servers for Injecting Cheats into my System. I admit I did, I joined Jailbreak with the intention to make some sick wall-bangs or crazy clutches for rebelling Angel . Unfortunately I did receive a ban which I practically deserved, I didn't think of the consequences of doing this because it wasn't actually my account. It was my friends account which I logged into. Also unfortunately my real account "JamalTheCamal" got banned aswell. So I'm really hoping that with your kind hearts you guys Un-Ban me from Jailbreak. I honestly have been playing Jailbreak since 2016, (on brothers account) and I have really enjoyed it. Jailbreak is one of the main reasons why I haven't gone to Fortnite and uninstalled CS:GO.

You know how its done! "RUUUUUSSHHHH EMM BOIIISSS" "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
PS: I will buy a rank if you unban me!

Regards,
JamalTheCamal
Hi Jamal. Using Cheats is against the rules and results in a perm ban. However since you admitted to using them we have decided to reduce the ban to 1 month.
If you are caught cheating again after the ban expires you will be permanently banned with no chance of an appeal.

Regards, Jord

Closed.