Domination Servers
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"GOOKS!" A DS Issue.
Dear DS.

I've come to the sickening realization that the amount of GOOKS on DS servers has tripled. This Is very concerning.
The specific intent of this post is for a cease-fire between the White's and the Wogs. Both races should divert their efforts dissipating the Asian population on ALL DS SERVERS.
I understand this is a massive sacrifice for some.

Whites, Wogs & Niggers. Now's the time to give the cold turkey to the filthy gooks.

But, the Asian threat is rising. Sound familiar? Rising suns are coming. 

Execute the Gooks. 

Sincerely, a white guy with blue eyes.
Roachie its amazing to see you formulate your own opinion and becoming your own personality after you stopped looking up to a 16 year
Congratulations
[Image: tumblr_oh2kgkYRXx1rl68djo1_500.gif]
LOL
Breakfast. Fix your lisp. Thanks.
I a fellow white with green eyes agree 100% with this stance, the nations of Domination Servers must stand against the Gook's.

+1 Roachie
wth roachie :c
[Image: 14DtX0s.gif]
Accepted.

Closed.
(09-01-2019, 12:47 AM)Dean Wrote: Dear DS.

I've come to the sickening realization that the amount of GOOKS on DS servers has tripled. This Is very concerning.
The specific intent of this post is for a cease-fire between the White's and the Wogs. Both races should divert their efforts dissipating the Asian population on ALL DS SERVERS.
I understand this is a massive sacrifice for some.

Whites, Wogs & Niggers. Now's the time to give the cold turkey to the filthy gooks.

But, the Asian threat is rising. Sound familiar? Rising suns are coming. 

Execute the Gooks. 

Sincerely, a white guy with blue eyes.

hey whats up guys, white guy with blue eyes here, frick gooks