Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bob (STEAM_1:0:622187351) | Unban Request
Information 
Name: bob

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:622187351

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: honestly I thought that old mate was going to make it into the elevator which is why I sent it up, if you look at the video that got me banned you can see that he fucks up his last jump into the elevator right as I sent it up. it may look as though I was purposely trying to get him killed but I genuinely thought he would make it in the elevator in time. looking back at the situation I should have just waited for him to land, but I thought he was gonna make it and obviously I was wrong!

Why should you be unbanned?: I have served out a month of the 2 month ctban and understand what I did was against the rules and wrong. I can't really say much apart from I am sorry and it wont happen again. I believe a month is a reasonable punishment for what I did but the second month seems a little harsh, of course taking into account my previous bans but this one was a genuine mistake. If an unban is too much to ask for after a month than maybe I could get a slight reduction on it.

thanks

Hi bob,
This is your 9th CTban. At the time of which you got banned, it had only been a couple days since you got unbanned from your previous one month CTban. You were fully aware of the possibility that the CT could have missed the elevator, but you decided to send it up anyways. Considering your history and the circumstances of your CTban + the fact you didn't learn your lesson the first time, where you got banned for a very similar offence, I have decided to deny this unban request.
[Image: dznDi9j.png]
In future put the SteamID of the account you got banned on.
Closed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
whale#4620