• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrkz (Mrkz#4196) | Unban Request
Information 
Name: Mrkz

SteamID or Discord ID: Mrkz#4196

Type of Ban: Discord

Which Server?: Discord

Why were you banned?: Posting NFSW

Why should you be unbanned?: It's been a month and I have learned the seriousness of posting NFSW on a community discord server. I'm very sorry for what I did and promise I won't ever do it again.
Thanks

(14-10-2021, 08:07 AM)Mrkz Wrote: Name: Mrkz

Why should you be unbanned?: It's been a month and I have learned the seriousness of posting NFSW on a community discord server. I'm very sorry for what I did and promise I won't ever do it again.
Thanks

you are horrible person u r realise the severity of ur actions i hope uf ucking realise u r fucking stupoid bitch ass bitch
smickle ill reban you if you keep shit posting on ban unban requests
(14-10-2021, 05:55 PM)SmickleSmackle Wrote:
(14-10-2021, 08:07 AM)Mrkz Wrote: Name: Mrkz

Thanks

you are horrible person u r realise the severity of ur actions i hope uf ucking realise u r fucking stupoid bitch ass bitch

Learn how to spell you incompetent fuck
Didn't you post literal uncensored monkey sex after multiple warnings/mutes?
(14-10-2021, 07:11 PM)Sebastian 'Sbinalla' Vettel Wrote: Didn't you post literal uncensored monkey sex after multiple warnings/mutes?

If it was allowed on TikTok I don’t think it’s that bad and I think I learnt my lesson.

(14-10-2021, 07:25 PM)Mrkz Wrote:
(14-10-2021, 07:11 PM)Sebastian 'Sbinalla' Vettel Wrote: Didn't you post literal uncensored monkey sex after multiple warnings/mutes?

If it was allowed on TikTok I don’t think it’s that ban and I think I learnt my lesson.
dupe post.

https://forums.dominationservers.com/sho...p?tid=3763