Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bread >:) (bread?#0001) | Unban Request
Information 
Name: bread >Smile

SteamID or Discord ID: bread?#0001

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Intentionally CT team killing, 3rd Offence.

Why should you be unbanned?: I understand what I did was wrong and what I did was wrong, over my time playing in ds and experiencing in it's community I've learnt what's right and what's wrong in the game, but sometimes I get the two mixed up. In this example, I intentionally free killed a ct, and that was wrong. I definitely deserved the ban for that, but a whole month of a ct ban for one team kill? That doesn't seem that fair, I didn't make this post to be unbanned but rather a reduction of a ct ban, because I fully understand that I need to get rid of my bad habits and start to create my new ones.

By the guy you hate, Bread
Unfortunately we will not be unbanning or reducing your CT ban today.

You have got 6 Ctbans on record half of which are teamkilling related bans.
I can understand a mistake if this was your first time being banned for this offence but you have gotten caught and in trouble for this two times before. 
With each of your CT killing bans you have reoffended within a month of being unbanned. How does this happen? How is it that after serving a week long ban that you are able to forget the lesson you are supposed to have learnt in less than a month...
It shows me that you are not learning from your mistakes and need longer to reflect upon your actions.

DENIED