Poll: Should the wrenches deal 100 damage again
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.92%
20 76.92%
No
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the wrenches do 100 damage again
Good evening good morning and goodnight I want the community to decide if the wrenches should deal 100 damage when thrown again it was a really fun feature and when they got nerfed it killed the use of them completely I have attached a poll to this thread since having them deal 100 damage again would be poggers tbh.

I have not attached a poll to the thread since this shit is retarded and idk how to do it so here's a straw poll https://www.strawpoll.me/42385482
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
+1 would make sever fun again.
Maybe not 100 damage, since they'd just be spammed at the start of the round by T's and they can just retry in console to spawn another one.
(04-01-2021, 10:01 PM)howlze Wrote: Maybe not 100 damage, since they'd just be spammed at the start of the round by T's and they can just retry in console to spawn another one.

It’s only 100 damage for CT’s
seeb is the hot man and +1 cuz i simp for him cuz christmas
There's an actual poll now thanks boink
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
+1 Very much like this idea, would be good to have an old method of controlling these strange rounds we have occuring recently.