Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Discussion Request
After playing yesterday and looking through some demos / logs.

I actually tend to agree with some of the points you guys have been posting about.

Stay tuned, there will be changes.

:eyes:
Gada wins again. 1005 - 2.

Denied, closed.
1. You think I have to listen to you
(19-10-2020, 09:41 AM)surfing on DS SURF def Wrote: AAAB!!!!! They need to stop putting shit cunts in the administrator team. People like gean and pods. They both cant have any fun espically pods. I typed /gift pods 1 twice and he kicked me. Then tells me not to spam credits or he'll get me banned. FUCK THE ADMINS!!
i have had opposing inputs about spamming credits, but that's really extreme. im disappointed that a mod would even tell you off for spamming 2 credits, let alone kicking you.
(19-10-2020, 04:34 PM)Ozai Wrote:
(19-10-2020, 09:41 AM)surfing on DS SURF def Wrote: AAAB!!!!! They need to stop putting shit cunts in the administrator team. People like gean and pods. They both cant have any fun espically pods. I typed /gift pods 1 twice and he kicked me. Then tells me not to spam credits or he'll get me banned. FUCK THE ADMINS!!
i have had opposing inputs about spamming credits, but that's really extreme. im disappointed that a mod would even tell you off for spamming 2 credits, let alone kicking you.

will ozai finally be a voice of reason? only time will tell
(19-10-2020, 05:19 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(19-10-2020, 04:34 PM)Ozai Wrote:

will ozai finally be a voice of reason? only time will tell
“Soccer holes”
(19-10-2020, 11:09 AM)ONIONZZZ Wrote: After playing yesterday and looking through some demos / logs.

I actually tend to agree with some of the points you guys have been posting about.

Stay tuned, there will be changes.

:eyes:
closed again for grave digging fuck off nufty