Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marauda. (Marauda#8885) | Unban Request
Information 
Name: marauda.

SteamID or Discord ID: Marauda#8885

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I believe it was because I used bhop scripts to gain an advantage.

Why should you be unbanned?: It has officially been 2 months. Let me explain to you what has happened.
The first month I asked for an unban, which was denied because it was too recent. I was asked to wait another month before appealing again, so I waited.
The second month, just before I got to the point where I could appeal again, I logged onto this new steam account and ban evaded resulting in a new ban. I was asked to wait another month to appeal and here I am!
I have said this before but I really love playing on Domination Servers, I regret my decisions and I would never do anything like this again. I have deleted the csgo bunnyhop scripts off my computer and sworn to myself that I would never install any cheats for any game again in my life. I really am sorry for bringing discomfort to the other players that was on the server at the time. I admit to my mistakes and I am on my knees begging now. If you want to continue the conversation, add me on discord linked above. Thank you reading my ban appeal, I appreciate it.

HiĀ  Marauda,

I will be unbanning you today.

Please note that we'll be keeping an eye on you, and if you're caught using cheats on the server again your ban will be reinstated with little to no chance of appeal.

Thankyou.

UNBANNED
~admin law aint about likeability its about equality baby~
- Mannnggg (?tid=1425)