Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im banned for apparent bhop scripts
Ok so, back in last year. I got a perm ban for apparent bhop scripting, but when I got this ban, it was a matter of me just scrolling my mouse wheel really fast. As of what I saw in game, people were receiving non perm bans for bhop scripting, but I had gotten PERM BANNED for scrolling my mouse wheel. Please ADMINS, can you please lift this ban because I had received a false ban. 
In the past I have had so much fun on your server and i loved it. I would be so grateful to be able to play on your server again.

Kind Regards,
Auzzie
Yes I agree.
(25-03-2020, 05:06 PM)Auzzie Wrote: Ok so, back in last year. I got a perm ban for apparent bhop scripting, but when I got this ban, it was a matter of me just scrolling my mouse wheel really fast. As of what I saw in game, people were receiving non perm bans for bhop scripting, but I had gotten PERM BANNED for scrolling my mouse wheel. Please ADMINS, can you please lift this ban because I had received a false ban. 
In the past I have had so much fun on your server and i loved it. I would be so grateful to be able to play on your server again.

Kind Regards,
Auzzie

something tells me your not telling the truth maybe you should just admit
vent cell hyphen spray
please make an appeal in the proper section with the correct template and dont ban evade again. thanks