Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
✪Frostii✪ (Frosty#8018) | Unban Request
Information 
Name: ✪Frostii✪

SteamID or Discord ID: Frosty#8018

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I have no idea why I have been banned as I feel this might be included with my false mute as well.

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I feel that I have done nothing wrong and with my mute it wasnt me who screamed in their mic.

When players are muted for any extended period of time it is always appropriate to Ctban for a matching time as it is very hard for players to communicate effectively ON CT while they are muted and it handicaps the team.
In your particular case you lied on multiple occasions including this unban request that you did not Micspam. What you dont understand is that Just Peter one of our staff reviewed the demo and went through player by player muting each one until he got to you. In this situation he was able to deduce that you 100% did earrape and as such received an appropriate mute and subsequent CTban. 
Stop being a degenerate and take responsibility for your actions. If you are caught doing this again in future it is highly possible you will have your access to mic removed completely.

Denied
Noone Muted.
Everyone Muted.
Only you. Frostii. Unmuted.

You complained that it wasn't you in admin chat.  (A lie.)
I then gave you the option of an unmute and a 2 hour mute if it was indeed you and I had to go check.
You very kindly volunteered that you'd take a 2-week mute if it was you.

It was.

The CT ban is because you are muted and so can't CT.
The mute is for the ear rape.
: )