Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add an option to -1 Reputation
We need a tool to downvote the shitposters on this forum to help the general public know whos a shitlord. This feature would not be abused by me or my fellow comrades though I would advise if implemented restricting access to admins as they are automatically shitlords everybody knows this. If implemented the newcomers joining would know exactly who to steer away from thus creating a positive environment in which toxicity can't breed. Thank-you for listening to my power-point presentation
(10-02-2020, 02:39 PM)C3pec Wrote: We need a tool to downvote the shitposters on this forum to help the general public know whos a shitlord. This feature would not be abused by me or my fellow comrades though I would advise if implemented restricting access to admins as they are automatically shitlords everybody knows this. If implemented the newcomers joining would know exactly who to steer away from thus creating a positive environment in which toxicity can't breed. Thank-you for listening to my power-point presentation

ok but I hate boink so can I have perms please also chiswell and all the admins really
vent cell front of cell is not an order
denied requesting lock @bigducky
vent cell hyphen spray
An exception will be made for the Traitor Dugglez as he has provided inside information on all the admins in the past. And big ducky has been bribed to keep the thread open nice try @crAigy
Oh you mean like this

[Image: q2N1y46.png]
[Image: uf9YNVm.png]
Your sweating?

[Image: 3bkcig.jpg]
my life be like:

OOOOO AAAAA OOOOO AAAAA
No I'm enjoying the rain which is for some strange reason coming from my skin