Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reform
Hello, as you are aware my name is Dustin2k and I have been nothing but trouble for most if not all of my play time on the server. I would firstly like to say sorry to all staff on the server that I have abused,misleaded or annoyed in my time playing. I have reflected upon my actions thus far and have decided to formally reform. I have tried recently to cut down on mutes/gags and from this point forward am aiming for no more of these in the future. I will also not break any of the rules and will respect other players Thank you if you are reading this.
Pretty sure you said the same thing a couple weeks ago and acted worse on the discord...
Is this becoming a new trend?
Anthonyy#5473
(21-10-2019, 04:37 PM)ONIONZZZ Wrote: Pretty sure you said the same thing a couple weeks ago and acted worse on the discord...

Before I was joking but now I will be serious
Hello, as you are aware my name is Dustin2k and I have been nothing but trouble for most if not all of my play time on the server. I would firstly like to say sorry to all staff on the server that I have abused,misleaded or annoyed in my time playing. I have reflected upon my actions thus far and have decided to formally reform. I have tried recently to cut down on mutes/gags and from this point forward am aiming for no more of these in the future. I will also not break any of the rules and will respect other players Thank you if you are reading this.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
holy fuck youre dumb
#change
The Commitment Starts Now.
vent cell front of cell is not an order
Hey guys, it's me, zamma.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQSWxc801SzXCi8rgCYu...0Mk7XjZZ7j]
angry birds at utah hot springs by greshaminc on deviant art