Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Players Union
Quote:You miss the point I was making. The people running the community were there.

MaX-PaiN was active then
CoiNz was active then
IVORK 1 or so years later
Turtle 1 or so years later
Chewbaker around same time
Jas8621 1 or so years later
PorkyBear couple years later

As I said, you are out of touch and inactive. You have no idea what happens in DS and it shows.

10 or so currently active staff were active during the early days of FG. I don’t think you understand.

So again, still the minority and with I being so out of touch, I must assume it was they who brought the same fascistic tendencies with them from F(ash)G to DS. Old habits die hard I suppose.

Why are the admins so terrified of letting the Players Union team participate? 
You attack me for being inactive yet when not only I, but the other players of the Players Union team make an honest and goodspirited attempt to participate in the community, the result is being forbidden to do so. This is not to mention the overbearing issue that the grounds of our persecution still remain extremely vague, haphazard and dastardly for lack of better excuses. The baseless reasoning of this tyranny upon us innocent players is passed off as being self evident in it's justification. True of all who have gone mad with power, the admins act as if they are inherently right in all they do by merit of wearing the coloured text of thuggery. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and by that token the administrator class of Domination Servers is corrupt to the core.

When the players of jailbreak are obstructed from forming a team representing themselves in a corrupt system inherently weighed against them, when they are not able to exercise their lawful right to participate in a friendly 5v5 tournament and following all reasonable prerequisites, that is totalitarianism. The aforementioned criminal acts of subjugation always leads down the same blood-soaked road. It goes without saying that the Hitlerite aggressions that form the everyday routine of the DS administrative body constitute nothing more than the blatant attempted genocide of the Playing class.

First they came for the hackers, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a hacker.

Then they came for the mic spammers, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a mic spammer.

Then they came for Raymond, and I did not speak out— Because I was not Raymond.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
We run the community, we pay the bills, we make the rules. It’s that simple. Chew set out very specific rules and guidelines that were not followed by your captain when forming your team.

DS isn’t run the same way as the past failed attempts of Jailbreak. We won’t entertain this forever.
If only you spent this much effort filling out a form
[Image: heymoon502_1_1.gif]
[Image: wKWoe1r.jpg]
MarsOz is simply correct. A misjustice has been done and lies are being created to cover it up.

Also I would like to remind the those commentating on PU Innerworking of the 2nd line of the charter.

Admins can not communicate with internal PU workings

I would like to welcome the newest Players Union members
---
Whale
literally thousands of bees
I Got Put Up For Adoption

Two notes regarding members status.
1, literally thousands of bees has been a PU member for years, there was just a clerical error in the membership status.
2, There has been a shift in current admins to former admins status and members to current admins status.

-
Today members words are;

"Admins only care about climbing the ranks, they always turn there back on there friends and beliefs."
Man this weeks episode of Players Union is awesome.

Also can I get clarification on the following points?
(20-05-2020, 05:22 AM)Raymond Wrote: Also I would like to remind the those commentating on PU Innerworking of the 2nd line of the charter.

Admins can not communicate with internal PU workings
--
Today members words are;

"Admins only care about climbing the ranks, they always turn there back on there friends and beliefs."

First off, do you mean "on the intern PU workings"? Because as stated it sounds like admins aren't allowed to communicate with a concept. Wait, the way you stated, they physically cannot communicate about it,"Can not" rather than are forbidden.
Perhaps you mean that you don't allow them to interfere with the internal workings of the players union? However that would just mean you don't let them bias you. (Do you have all the admins blocked?)

Also I can tell you right now that only most admins care about climbing the ranks. There are a few of them that are only on the team for convenience (e.g. on anyway and hate duds) however some of them don't try nearly hard enough if they legit want to climb.