Domination Servers
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A New Start
Before you read this i'm not saying we need friends only a second chance.

So where do i begin, even since i started playing Domination Servers it has being a blast. But back when started i was not mature at all i was really immature and cringe witch has given me this disappointing reputation. I'm still growing and becoming more and more mature, in the future i wish not not be an annoying person. I wish to be a nice person that you're happy to be around and make the game fun for everyone instead if being a pest. i want to [b]say ][/b[b]sorry, I didn't  relies how annoying i was i regret it, sometimes i just think about things that i wish i never did, and well being a pest online is one if them. I hope you can accept my apology and we can be less toxic to each other. Thanks for taking your time to read this. :)

Blueberry,
Redberry's are real
Blue berry, we've been friends for a while and I'm happy that your not gonna let your toxic side get to you :). I hope if I get unbanned I wanna still see you as the best MG Staff.
[Image: nufty.png]
(11-06-2019, 08:31 AM)Nufty Wrote: Blue berry, we've been friends for a while and I'm happy that your not gonna let your toxic side get to you Smile. I hope if I get unbanned I wanna still see you as the best MG Staff.

Thanks nufty it's been great to chat with you and best Hope's getting unbanned
Redberry's are real
Edit your sentences before posting. ?
uwu
[Image: yFser3p.jpg]
(11-06-2019, 08:37 AM)Crycelia Wrote: Edit your sentences before posting. ?

There was a glich it said like [[B&] in the middle of a sentence for some reason
Redberry's are real
relatable
bro, you don't need to publicly announce that you are going to change - just gradually develop yourself as a person (socially, emotionally, cognitively and perceptually) and you may find that, eventually, people will begin to tolerate your annoying ass voice. don't be like zackie. all the best Smile

+ publicly announcing something means that you have to actually dedicate, because if you give up you'll end up looking even worse lul
- h0wLze, Civil Rights for Christian Gamers (C.R.C.G) activist.
(11-06-2019, 09:14 AM)h0wLze Wrote: bro, you don't need to publicly announce that you are going to change - just gradually develop yourself as a person (socially, emotionally, cognitively and perceptually) and you may find that, eventually, people will begin to tolerate your annoying ass voice. don't be like zackie. all the best :)

+ publicly announcing something means that you have to actually dedicate, because if you give up you'll end up looking even worse lul

Thanks h0wlze for your feedback :)
Redberry's are real
yeah dont do a zackie
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-06-2019, 10:01 AM)quaddeh Wrote: yeah dont do a zackie

Did zachie do this I didnt see it? I'll have a look
Redberry's are real