The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Domination Servers
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooky CT Unban
Name/Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:2976847 

Sourcebans/ctban: https://portal.dominationservers.com/ctb...ooky+killa

Which Server: JB1

Reason for the ban: "dud, tricked Ts and killed 90%"

Banning admin: Taliyah

Why should you be unbanned: 
Slightly unfair from what I believe from the admins that were on, what I did was a dog move, but technically the game does not require a demo, I just tricked the server and killed more then 10, so therefore a slay should of been sufficient in my opinion. 

Stated that the T's to stand on green, and pushed a different colour on the colour game, but as I pushed the new colour I told the T's I had changed the colour but they were all shouting over me (including a couple staff members) so it went unheard which is partially my fault but their fault for shouting so much. Truthfully I didn't mean anything of such harsh nature to come from it so I do apologize for the inconvenience

In short, server was rolled back, I was slayed and everyone continued to play the round as per usual, with me as a spectator. (Was going to continue to slay myself the next round due to the nature of the incident
Messages In This Thread
Spooky CT Unban - by Spooky Killa - 10-01-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Spooky CT Unban - by quaddeh - 10-01-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Spooky CT Unban - by Stain - 10-01-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: Spooky CT Unban - by Kiwi - 10-01-2019, 11:11 AM